Tetro Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetro Empire

Tetro Empire Uni 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application Layout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MHarvey86

MHarvey86

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome to Tetro's homepage. We are currently accepting applications to join our alliance. What you need to do is make a post in this section of our forums giving us a little bit of information about yourself. That includes:

1.) In game name

2.) Current amount of points

3.) Reasons you think you would be an asset to our alliance

4.) Anything else you may want us to know

Yep, thats it. Some members of our alliance will review your application and make a decision from there. Good luck and happy gaming!

MHarvey86
Training Squad
Back to top Go down
Swimfrea

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join   Application Layout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:33 pm

1.) In game name - Swimfreak09
Location - [1:190:11]

2.) Current amount of points - 1.502

3.) Reasons you think you would be an asset to our alliance - Have fun, get to know the game, work with others to dominated those who attack our planets

4.) Anything else you may want us to know - I am a senior in college and will have some busy times ahead of me. I swim also which takes my weekends to swim meets.
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Good submit your application in game and I'll accept you. Thanks, and hopefully welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovemylauraxo
Kingdomm

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: App to guild   Application Layout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Kingdommind Uni2
31 points so far
From the looks of the guild you are mostly Military if I am wrong I apologize I know that if you are you will be a good guild to level up with
I am former Navy hope that doesn't hurt my chances also looking to get back in as a reserve and have a new job coming up so Hours online may change
Back to top Go down
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm

I think I'm the only military...

Submit your application in the ingame forum page and I'll accept you in.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovemylauraxo
Solarus

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Layout Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:28 pm

In-game name: Solarus

I have previous experience in 2 different unis, and i know what i'm doing

also, once i get an alliance i stay with it, and i enjoy taking part in alliance discussion either in-game or across the forums

please send me a message in-game if you are happy to accept me, i'm more likely to notice there cos im rather busy at the moment generally Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
silverx75

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 pm

1.) In game name
silverx75
2.) Current amount of points
3.) Reasons you think you would be an asset to our alliance
i love to get along with other people and i like to help them too
4.) Anything else you may want us to know
i probably won't be able to get on everyday, but i'm on during weekends normally
Back to top Go down
kingdommind

kingdommind

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:55 pm

1.) In game name - kingdommind
Location - [1:35:10]

2.) Current amount of points - 1.054
3.) Reasons you think you would be an asset to our alliance - You will be a good guild to level up with

4.) Anything else you may want us to know - I am former Navy. Looking to get back in as a reserve and have a new job coming up so Hours online have changed Dramaticlly(*sp)
Back to top Go down
jonizzle

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:37 pm

ingame - jonizzle
location - 1:286:7

current points - only 44 >.>

reasons i would be a good asset - i am a good gamer i have time on my hands so i can play...i obey orders from higher ranking officials and leaders and am respectful

other things about me - i also play Xtractic war 3, Last Chaos, and have played many other mmos hope u add me

Jonizzle

Last edited by jonizzle on Wed May 13, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : got more points)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Layout   Application Layout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Layout
Page 1 of 1