Tetro Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetro Empire

Tetro Empire Uni 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The History of Tetro.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

The History of Tetro. Empty
PostSubject: The History of Tetro.   The History of Tetro. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:31 pm

The Tetro Empire is an old alliance that was originally formed in Universe 2. We are a close nit alliance and our members are all friends. We are peaceful yet we know how to defend our selfs. This Empire has alot of Army values and ideas with a twist of ogame in it. That is why we are so successful. If you are a dedicated member than this is the place for you. We also have a very detailed training program for our new members to follow. I am always trying to help as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovemylauraxo
oceanus1

PostSubject: Re: The History of Tetro.   The History of Tetro. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:37 pm

im very new to game im building alot but dnt really understand it i was wondereing if u do training for real noobs like me cause i would need alot of helpo but once shown im active and prepared to work with u guys
Back to top Go down
Shadow-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The History of Tetro.   The History of Tetro. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello, I'm your newest member. So, where should I introduce my self? Also, how far do you need to be to not be a "nnob"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The History of Tetro.   The History of Tetro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The History of Tetro.
Page 1 of 1