Tetro Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tetro Empire

Tetro Empire Uni 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Empty
PostSubject: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Hey. My name is Tommy. I am 20 years old and I live on Fort Meade in Maryland. I am in the U.S. Army. I have brought alot of my leadership skills and alot of my Army ideas to this alliance. That , I believe, is why we are so successful. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovemylauraxo

PostSubject: hi!   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:24 pm

hi! i' m maxgm & i'm new in ''ogame''. how can become a member in tetro alliance?
Back to top Go down
elmatador
Admin
elmatador

PostSubject: Re: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 pm

hello maxgm, please look us up in either Uni 2 or Uni 36 depending which ever you are in and apply to our alliance.
Back to top Go down
https://tetroempire.forumotion.com
Tommy
Admin
Tommy

PostSubject: Re: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:46 pm

Hey maxgm. Which universe are you in. Well all you have to to is search for our alliance tag "tetro" or you can go to my coordinantes in the galaxy (i need to know which universe you are in so i can tell you my coordinantes) and click on out tag from there. If you need any additional help let me know. Thanks for showing your interest in Tetro. I hope you find us as your alliance.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/ilovemylauraxo

PostSubject: Re: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi my name is Chris and i am 16 years old from the United Kingdom i am a active player and i hope you will accept me into your alliance. i am here to learn and grow as a player and one day help the newer players to the alliance..

i have looked through the forums and this seems like a great alliance which i wont to get to no everyone.

so hi to everyone and i hope i get in Smile

thanks chris
Back to top Go down
elmatador
Admin
elmatador

PostSubject: Re: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 pm

hello Chris, welcome to our alliance, i will give you acess shortly.

I hope you like it here. If you need anything contact me or any of the officers.
Back to top Go down
https://tetroempire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)   The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The General of The Tetro Empire TommyBoy (founder)
Page 1 of 1